Gateway to Cafes, Bakeries and Sweets industry in JAPAN
ABOUT CAFERES JAPAN
CAFERES JAPAN is the largest trade show on the cafe, bakery and sweets industries in japan.
This exhibition is known as an exhibition where many food industry people, baristas, chefs, and store managers from all over the world gather every year to disseminate new food trends and announce the latest technology.
The threat of COVID-19 has driven the restaurant industry around the world into a devastating situation. However, people involved in the restaurant industry are working together to start delivery and take-out services, develop non-contact services and perfect hygiene measures, and make the next development. In the future, cafe and restaurants will continue to develop as an indispensable industry as a place for people to gather and interact.
CAFERES JAPAN will show the future of this industry after the threat of COVID-19, set milestones to develop to the next high level, and promote the industry in Tokyo in July 2022. It will be held grandly at Tokyo Big Sight.
After COVID-19, cafe, bakery, sweets, and restaurant industries japan in Japan are expected to be heavily invested as promising industries in the future. To enter the Japanese market where many businesses are born, such as changing the format from pubs and taverns to cafes, developing new formats such as high-quality cafe and bakery specialty stores, and opening new cafe & bakery chain stores. Let's use CAFERES JAPAN.
We look forward to your participation at Tokyo Big Sight in July 2022.
|EXHIBITION NAME||CAFERES JAPAN 2022|
|DATE||27th［Wed］-29th［Fri］JULY, 2022 10am-5pm|
|VENUE||TOKYO BIG SIGHT – EAST HALL|
|ORGANIZER||TSO International Inc.|
|SPONSORED BY||Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries/Consumer Affairs Agency/ Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry/All Japan Coffee Association, etc.|
Providing Safe CAFERES JAPAN for All Parties.
With a view to ensuring the safety of all exhibitors, visitors and staffs CAFERES JAPAN 2022 will be held with a comprehensive hygiene and safety concept.Next to the mandatory hands-face-space precautions this also encompasses modern routing systems, enlarged areas, adapted visitors numbers and effective contact tracing. Your safety is absolutely centre stage for us.
At https://caferes.jp/en/ you can find our e-paper featuring all our measures on site and key information for exhibitors and visitors. For other questions please feel free to contact us.
Health feeds on shared responsibility:
We would like to thank you already now for your understanding and your support.
MANDATORY FACE MASK COVERING MOUTH AND NOSE
- Wearing face masks covering mouth and nose is mandatory throughout the entire fairgrounds. Only seating at stands and in food service establishments is excluded. Please use your own face masks. Should you have accidentally forgot ten yours we will be pleased to provide you with one.
LIMITED NUMBER OF VISITORS
- We can precisely control the number of visitors by means of online registration and online tickets. In addition to that we ask to ensure social distance with others.
- You will find hand sanitiser dispensers especially in highly frequented areas: Please make frequent use of them. Objects and surfaces that are touched particularly often (e.g.counters, tables, hand rails etc.) are cleaned and disinfected by our staff at shorter intervals.
- Please make sanitiser available at your stand as an exhibitor and clean used surfaces at regular intervals, especially after every conversation and/or business appointment.
TEMPERATURE ME ASUREMENT
- We will use thermography camera to help us monitor people's tempeture. If the person who have over 37.5℃, we refuse to enter to the exhibition hall.
Tokyo Big Sight
3-11-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan 135-0063